1. Multiple folding computer desk for home and office use.
2. Big tabletop and large storage space, it won’t take much space in your room.
3. Can be placed on the study, bedroom or office, for kids and adults studying, working or playing computer games.
4. Solid build design, sturdy and durable.
5. Easy to install following the instructions.
Condition: 100% New Brand
Color: White, Black(Optional)
Folded Dimension(L x W x H): Approx. 47 x 19 x 29inch
Unfolded Size: (L x W x H): Approx. 47 x 35 x 29inch(360 degrees rotation)
Maximum load-bearing: 150kg
Weight: Approx. 27kg
1 x Corner Computer Desk
1 x Instruction
- FINE WORKMANSHIP AND MATERIAL: Adopts particleboard (PB) + melamine veneer high quality material. Environmental friendly, sturdy, durable and heavy duty wooden desk. Eco-friendly, waterproof, slightly fireproof, anti-rust, fade-resistant, sturdy and durable to use. Easy to clean with wet cloth
- SOLID STRUCTURE: Seamless thick patch panels and wrapped foot pins ensure stability. Proper desk height is ergonomic, and the smooth desktop is comfortable for you to work or study on the desktop. Our corner laptop table can stand steadily on the floor, won’t sway arbitrarily
- MULTIPLE AND UNIQUE FOLDING DESIGN: Space saving and provide large available working surface for you. L shape style is much convenient. The 2 open storage bins are free to swing, you can easily pull it out or pull it back( under desktop) as you need. The 3 racks can display your home or office accessories, such as printer, stereo, books, flowers, crafts, etc.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simple to assemble with instruction provided. You can place the wood table in your home study, living room, bedroom, office or school dormitory. The laptop desk also can be applied to hotel room, reception hall. A modern and pretty home furniture with full extension design
- OUR COMMITMENT: Serving customers as our prime purpose. We are committed to provide high-quality and cost-effective products. We also have excellent service team and will do best to solve customers’ problems