About hygroscopic properties of the Himalayan salt lamp’s absorb moisture from the air. Lamp should not be used in damp rooms or outdoors. However, if the lamps should get wet, Just remove the electric fitting and clean with any sponge or tea towel. Once clean the lamp then put it for dry or if you wish to quick dry just use hair blower, once dry then just use it as you use normally so that the warmth of the light keep dries it. If you live in exceptionally humid or wet weather conditions, it is strongly recommended that you have the lamp on continuously to keep it as dry as possible.
- Pure Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp, Weight between 7-10kg, Colour from Pale to dark pink through to Orange or orangey red, Pictures are only for illustration purposes, As its a Natural product and no two Himalayan salt lamps are same to each other
- Salt Lamp Height: 27-33cm, Attached on Wooden Base, Bulb: 15w, Cable: Certified UK standard 3pin with on/off button
- Believed to be: When heated works as an air purifier by emitting negative ions into the air, provides the ioniser effect and leads to light therapy to reduce stress and increase energy. Himalayan salt lamps are an ancient present from mother nature for a better and healthy living
- Believed to be: Asthma patent gets breath more smoothly and easily when they are around salt lamp. Through negative ions around us, which provide us uncountable benefits
- Please Note: All of claimed benefits about Himalayan salt lamps based on customers or user believe/feedback. No one seller or manufacturer of Himalayan salt lamps have any scientific proof to support the health benefits claim. Our Himalayan crystal salt is Original, authentic and best quality