About hygroscopic properties of the Himalayan salt lamp’s absorb moisture from the air. Lamp should not be used in damp rooms or outdoors. However, if the lamps should get wet, Just remove the electric fitting and clean with any sponge or tea towel. Once clean the lamp then put it for dry or if you wish to quick dry just use hair blower, once dry then just use it as you use normally so that the warmth of the light keep dries it.
- 100% Pure Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp, Weight between 4-6kg, Apx Height 22cm-26cm. Attached on Wooden Base, Bulb: 15w, Cable: UK standard 3pin with on/off button.
- Colour from Pale to dark pink through to Orange or orangey red, Pictures are only for illustration purposes, As its a Natural product and no two Himalayan salt lamps are same to other
- Believed to When heated works as an air purifier by emitting negative ions into the air
- We chose the best salt Crystal for our customer,By with confidence
- Himalayan Salt lamps are created from salt caves found at the foothill of Himalayan mountains